Top Ten Signs it’s Time to Consider ERP
With the New Year quickly coming upon us it’s that time of year when budget’s are being assessed, business plans drawn up and software solutions reviewed.
Has your business grown this year? Are you planning to grow next year? Do you find time is being wasted repeatedly completing tasks manually or perhaps you feel you don’t have the visibility necessary to put a firm business plan in place?
We’ve put together the top ten sign’s it’s time for you and your business to consider investing in an ERP solution…we hope you find them helpful!
- Your business uses multiple software packages to process a variety of business transactions and these aren’t interlinked in a single database.
- As a direct result of the multiple disparate systems data has to be entered multiple times for the same transaction time and time again. This is affecting data accuracy is also a drain on human resources.
- You lack a warehouse management system with build in RF and barcode scanning technology.
- Your system(s) don’t process eCommerce transactions.
- Accounting personnel spend weeks reconciling accounting entries to close‐year end.
- Sales and customer service representatives lack visibility in to order status and rely on warehouse employees to provide them with timely updates so they can keep the customer informed.
- You’re unable to retrieve accurate and useful business performance information in a timely manner which hinders business decision making and execution of business strategy.
- You are unable to gain full visibility of the true cost of operations across your business particularly labour and services provided.
- Your business regularly fails to anticipate demand resulting in inventory shortages and surpluses.
- Your existing system(s) run on an outdated technology platform.
In summary, if you recognise that your business is suffering from internal process inefficiencies and you lack clear visibility and access to key information an ERP solution designed specifically for SMEs will be able to accommodate your growing business needs.
A fully integrated solution can help you do what you do best even better, allowing you to save time and money and increase profitable business growth.
Contact us now for a free consultation. http://www.tfp.com.my/form.asp?i=2
Article extracted from: