SAP Business One mobile app for Android 1.1 is available since May 22nd!
The new SAP Business One mobile app for Android 1.1 has just been released. It offers:
- Additional scenarios in conjunction with SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, which uses SAP’s in-memory technology:
- Enterprise Search (for Android tablet devices only)
- Pervasive analytics for business partners and inventory
- Cash flow forecast and customized pervasive dashboards
- Selection criteria for SAP Crystal Reports
- Additional fields and support of multiple branches in sales order module
- User-defined fields at document row level
- Selection of a company database from a list at logon
- Support of Hebrew language
You can download the mobile app directly from Google play.
Just for the record, version 1.0.1 came to market on November 26, 2013. On January 21, 2014 version 1.0.2 brought an optimized Adoption of Android tablets.
Some general information:
- The app demo mode offers a direct login option to a SAP Business One server in Germany or alternatively in China so everyone can try out the app directly under almost real conditions.
- Find this FAQ /Support page for SAP Business One mobile app on SCN, it also features some more details and references the detailed online user guide for Android.
- Check this pdf for a comprehensive introduction to the app, available in several languages: Brazilian Portuguese | Chinese | English | Japanese | Korean.
- SAP Partners: Access the page Mobility with SAP Business One on SAP PartnerEdge for further references.
Information to planned release dates can be found here.
- SAP Partners and customers can also access SAP Note 1924930, ‘SAP Business One mobile app for Android – Troubleshooting and compatibility information’.
Article extracted from: